Sunday, August 30, 2009

car talk

OK, I love Car Talk. But I also loved to watch CSPAN. Go figger. Today’s show had some terrible puns. That’s why I am going to share them. If you want to hear them yourselves:
http://www.cartalk.com/piplayer/cartalkplayer.html?play=07smil.xml

1. A guy had his entire left side cut off. He’s all right now
2. An invisible man married an invisible woman. Their kids are nothing to look at either
3. I had dinner with Kasparov, the international chess champion. The table had a checkered table cloth. It took him two hours to pass the salt
4. A kid was in the hospital after swallowing a bunch of coins. His grandmother called to check on him and the nurse said, “No change yet.”
5. I was wondering why a baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
OK, that explains my conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment